15 Setting the Bill options on a Vantage Bill acceptor.
- Remove the magazine.
- Locate the White Button and the Green LED. The LED will not be flashing. It should be solid green.
- Press and hold the white button. The Green LED will start to flash.
- Press the red arrow on the base of the Bill Validator. Remove the module. Observe that the front of the Module has 5 LED’s Hold so that the flashing LED is to the right in the left hand.
- Note: The first for LED’s represent a bill value. As you press the white button, different LED’s Light come on or go off, on the 1st 4 LED’s. If you continue to press the white button, the sequence will start over. This may take a while , but if you pass your choice , you will have to keep pressing until you get back to your choice. Just FYI , plugging back in the module and starting over will not reset the sequence . When you pull it out it will still be where you left it. The only thing that will change the value is to press the white button while in the program mode on 1 flash (look at the flashing LED,it is flashing 1 time ).
- After you have selected the bill option of your choice, Insert the module back into the base, and make sure you do not press the white button while inserting the magazine.
- Turn the power off to the machine. Leave of off for 10 to 15 seconds and turn back on. Test all bills to make sure that the ones you chose are taken by the bill validator, and the correct value is shown. Also make sure that the bill options you did not want are not taken.